Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I love Jimmy!!

I have already said this a thousand times but I just think it can be said enough.... Jimmy has been my rock through all of this. Today was a hard day as far as recovery goes. It turns out my ruptured discs were three times larger than they originally thought.... ok no wonder I was hurting so bad!! Anyway, my recovery will be a little harder than we initially thought because of the injury being so much worse. The doctor said my sciatic nerve was incredibly inflamed and that will take several days to go down. Anyway, all that to say it has been a tough day. Hard to get out of bed... hard to get back in bed... hard to get comfortable ... hard to turn over... hard to do just about anything without a ton of pain. BUT, Jimmy has held me while I cried, pep talked me out of bed and pep talked me back into bed, called all my doctors to make my follow up appointments....he has loved me through this very rough day! I can't even begin to express how much I love and appreciate this man! I am so incredibly blessed. I could not have made it through any of this without him.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments: