Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Enough of the sad blog posts...

I had this thought while flat on my back here at 2:41 in the morning.... Why not use this time I feel so down myself to encourage others. I have always known that doing good for others gets your focus off you... Which is just what I need right now. So if it takes me the next 5 weeks of this recovery I plan to make sure everyone I can possibly think of gets an encouraging note or email. This should take me some time so I am thinking I just found a way to stop being bored!

By the way, I can't say enough thank you's to those of you who have sent me emails, cards and texts during this time... You have NO idea how much that brightens my day! I have some of the sweetest friends and family EVER!

Blessings to you all!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments: