Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Sunday, April 17, 2011

A gift from my Serene

Serene is always a precious little caregiver but she has been especially generous with her affection and love during my injury and subsequent surgery!

She ran all the way from the "back 40" (this is what we call the very back of our 2 acres) and all the way up the big hill. She said and I quote "this gonna make you back feel better".

Ironically, it reminds me of a palm branch and this being Palm Sunday I find that only appropriate.

Yes, precious girl, it is going to make my back feel better!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments: