Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Saturday, April 9, 2011

After surgery blues

I am so entirely sick of being flat on my back in this bed. I know it is for my own good to rest and relax and let my back fully heal but I HATE it. I don't like being still and not being productive and not taking care of my family. This whole thing has stunk from the beginning and seems to be at it worst point right about now. The weather is gorgeous and my girls are playing at a friends house, my boys are playing outside with Daddy and I am trapped in bed. UGH!!!!

Please tell me this has just all been one big nightmare ....

Ok, maybe I will feel more positive tomorrow.

Maybe! :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments: