Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Sunday, December 2, 2007

ABC's of me....

Ok, I was "tagged" so I am going to attempt to think of 26 things here....

A is for Anna, my most precious girl!
B is for baby that is kicking me right this very second
C is for Christmas, the most wonderful time of the year!!
D is for DisneyWorld where we just went in November
E is for excited, because I am very excited about this baby
F is for food which I crave a lot of right now
G is for Green Bay who the Cowboys are better than
H is for happy because I am very very happy
I is for ice cream which I have not craved even once this pregnancy... cheese however is another story
J is for Jimmy the worlds best hubby and friend
K is for Kite which my daughter wants for Christmas
L is for learn which I do every day from my husband and his NEVER ending patience
M is for my mom, a constant encouragement to me
N is for my Tiffany necklace my hubby gave me for my 28 bday and I have worn EVERY day since
O is for ocean of which we saw the Pacific in March, the gulf in May and the Atlantic is September
P is for Phillips, my maiden name
Q is for Quiet which I pray or my daughter to be tonight at the big band Christmas concert at my parents church
R is for rest which is I am finding it harder to get these days
S is for sleep.... again harder to get these days
T is for teach because I love to teach my daughter new things
U is for Umbrella which we just got Anna a Elmo one as a stocking stuffer
V is for VBAC which I want to have
W is wash which I need to go do to my hair before tonight
X is for X ray which I can't have right now cause I am preggo
Y is for YOU cause if you are reading this then you should do the ABC's of you, cause I want to know about you
Z is for Zimmerman

1 comment:

Gary said...

THZ, this ABC's thing is very enlightening!!! I love it!!...and I had forgotten how many wonderful trips the Lord gave you this year!!! And maybe the best trip will be the one to get Baby Serene!!!! :)