Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Isabella Serene Zimmerman


Serene arrived at 8:00pm on Friday night!
8 lbs. 4 ounces
19 inches
dark black hair
and VERY laid back ...very Serene =)

This is the only picture I have at the moment cause I don't quite feel like taking the time to download the other 200 we took just yet...!! =)

I will post more soon but for now this one is pretty sweet!!

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers as we made it through a very hard day on Friday but came out with most precious little angel!!

We are all home now and doing GREAT!!

3 comments:

Jess said...

She is so sweet!

Rebekah said...

Congratulations!!! She is so sweet and Anna is going to make a great big sister.

lindsayloo said...

oh my gosh Tarr, she is so beautiful!!! I cannot wait to meet her. I will call you!