Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Anniversary mom and dad


I just wanted to say Happy 37th Anniversary to my mom and dad! How cool to be with someone you love for 37 years! I just realized today that when Jimmy and I have our 37th anniversary we will be 64 years old... WOW! Mom and dad aren't nearly that old because they got married MUCH younger than Jimmy and I did!

Mom and dad actually met in the 8th grade so they have known each other for 44 years! However, they didn't start dating until their Senior year of high school and didn't get married until their Senior year of college.

CONGRATULATIONS mom and dad!

(this pic is from Easter and since I couldn't find one of just them I am using one with my brother in it)

No comments: