Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Friday, December 7, 2007

Gingerbread house tradition


The year that Anna was born Jimmy and I made a gingerbread house the night before she arrived. We did it to pass the time mostly because we were nervous! Anyway, it became a tradition to do this a few nights before her birthday so we can enjoy the house throughout the Christmas season! This year we decided to invite the cousins over to do it with us which made it even more fun for Anna!

My sweet sister-in-law had all three kids helping her make the house that was for their family so it was pretty crazy. =) She has much more patience than me so that was probably for the best! =) Just imagine six extra little hands and VERY sticky, messy, fast drying white icing... =)

The pic I am posting is of the house the kids did. I will post the house Jimmy, Anna and I made tonight after I take a pic of Jimmy and Anna with it!

No comments: