Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My bro is coming home today for Christmas


I am so excited that my younger brother is coming home today for Christmas! Since he moved to Orlando in May it has been such an adjustment getting used to him living so far away. I am very proud of him though for doing his own thing and being willing to move where the Lord has called him to work. Noon can't get here soon enough... I hope his flight is on time!!

(this pic is from his going away party in May...after this party I cried all the way home cause it really hit me that he was leaving)

1 comment:

lindsayloo said...

yay john!
btw, this is a great picture of you, tarr!