Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Early Christmas




On Wednesday night we decided to have an early Christmas night and we each opened one gift. I gave Jimmy cologne. This is cologne that was his favorite when we first got married but Calvin Klien eventually quit making it.. however, I was able to locate a bottle and he was VERY excited! It reminds me of when we first met....I love smelling it on him!!

Jimmy gave me an apron... now before you think that sounds a little weird.... I specifically asked for an apron with my initials monogrammed on it. I LOVE to cook and bake and I do most every night and I always wish I had a cute apron to do it in. So, he got me the cutest "hostess" apron in of course my favorite color black! It is adorable. HOWEVER, it will fit a little better when a certain baby bump is a thing of the past! =) Jimmy is always so purposeful in his shopping. He went to tons of stores and didn't find exactly what he was looking for so he ordered from this really cool store online. www.jessiesteele.com . I am thrilled and I love my new apron!

For Anna we gave her a gift from my aunt Toni which was a set of Color Wonder paints. If you have a toddler/preschooler and haven't tried Color Wonder... you should! They are markers and paints that only mark on Color Wonder paper! They are great for taking to other peoples houses, restaurants and various places where you don't want your child leaving their permanent art! =) Anna LOVES to paint, color, use markers, make crafts (cutting and gluing), etc, etc... so she has already had hours of fun with this present!

I am posting some pics of the present opening and my favorite is of Anna and me wearing our aprons. She has an apron that she loves to wear when she helps me cook and when she saw that I got an apron too she was so excited. She rushed off to her room and got hers and we wore them around the house together for the rest of the evening! Oh how I love being her mommy!!

No comments: