Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Friday, November 30, 2007

Lunch with Linds!!

Yesterday in kind of a last minute plan I had lunch with my very best friend from high school! Lindsay and I don't really see each other hardly at all anymore but it never fails that when we do have the rare chance to get together it's like we pick right up where we left off. I think we could talk for hours.

Probably the one thing I love the most about my friendship with Linds is that even if we haven't talked in forever, if there is a major Mavs game on.... or even Cowboys... we will call each other out of the blue and either gripe or celebrate on the phone for a few minutes depending on the outcome of the game!! No catching up necessary just a little sports talk and done...oh and throw in a little Charles Barkley hatred and your good!

No comments: