Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Final fall festival of the season





Last night we went to the fall festival at First Baptist Church Euless. We had the best time watching Anna go from car to car holding up her little Elmo bucket getting candy from each person. Last year she wasn't 2 yet and was a little shy. This year she was all grown up about it and it makes me realize just how much things change in one year. YIKES! I can't believe next year at this time we will have an almost 4 year old and an almost 1 year old.... WOW! How much fun!!

2 comments:

lindsayloo said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute. The real question is, did you let her EAT any of the candy? =)

THZ said...

Haha!! Yes, believe me Jimmy and I couldn't keep our hands out of the elmo bucket... esp since the SEVERE sweet cravings have overtaken me!! Gotta exercise it off cause I can't control the urge!! =)