Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Giving thanks

Only 10 days now until one of my favorite holidays.... I love this time of year because it kicks off the holiday season! Since it is Thanksgiving, I wanted to take just a minute to talk about some of the things I am most thankful for....

God - I am so very grateful for the grace and mercy He provides each and every day!

Jimmy - My husband is my hero! I love him more than I could EVER explain. My day is ALWAYS better when he walks through the door in the evenings! Of all the girls in the world, I am the one who gets his love for a lifetime!

Anna - My little ray of sunshine! This child took me from wanting to only have one child to wanting to have as many children as the Lord wants to give us because she is so precious and amazing! I pray that I could be blessed with her genuine joy for life and awe at the most simple things!

Serene - Even though I haven't seen or held her yet, I feel overwhelming love and gratefulness for her. There were two times in this pregnancy that we thought we were going to lose her and I am so thankful that she is almost here and we can hold this precious treasure that the Lord has blessed our family with.

No comments: