I was "tagged" by two of my mommy blogging buddies, Jennifer (Mama with a Mission) and Lindsay L. (Because He Gave)... so here are ten probably not so interesting but none the less little known facts about me.
1. My family is most often served grass fed beef and was long before Food Inc. came out.
2. Even after three children I'm a little nervous about the upcoming labor of baby #4 in just 86 days or less....
3. I think my husband is one of the funniest people ever and I sometimes wonder what I did for laughter before I met him.
4. We watch about one hour a week of television in this house... unless it's football season and you can count us in for three to four hours based on how long the Cowboy game is.
5. I'm completely smitten with each of my children.... I think they are AMAZING.... and you wonder why we keep having more! =)
6. I'm passionate about being a good mother but I REFUSE to be rigid and obsessive about the details. I'd rather just enjoy my children.... time flies by.
7. I really really really like a clean house... I mean really!
8. I think my parents are amazing and I'm so proud to say I have parents who are about to have FORTY years of happy marriage this December!!!!
9. I miss my brother and wish he and his wife and baby (as of Sept.) lived closer!!!
10. I wish everyone liked the name Rivers as much as we do!! =)