Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New home













Well after nearly two weeks off the internet we are finally up and running. We had some complications with the first guy who came from Verizon and today was the first day they could get back here. So, we now have our super fast fios back... YAY!!

It has been a total whirlwind since moving day and I will write about that in the next post but as of today all boxes are unpacked, pictures hung, house is actually neat and tidy, older children are playing quietly upstairs, baby is napping and I'm cooking my first meal here as I write! So, just as quickly as the moving process started, it is over and we are all settled in. THANK YOU LORD!!

Until I post about moving day and I'm going to put some pictures up that I've taken over the last few days. Granna, I know you will love these! Most of these are of the girls playing in the new back yard picking wildflowers and by our pond... oh and the wildflowers on our kitchen table are the ones Anna picked for me. She pics me a fresh batch each day for the table. Ben is so busy exploring all the new things but as you can see he still loves trying to get in the same entertainment center he has been trying to get in for several months now.... all the new surroundings and he still is determined to get in that cabinet! =)

I've never had so much fun as I'm having on these two gorgeous acres with these three amazing children and one most incredible guy!!

No comments: