Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy 60th Birthday Mom!!





On Friday my mom celebrated her 60th birthday! We had a great evening with her eating out and then going back to Mom and Dad's house for cake, ice cream and swimming. I took pictures of Anna with the cake because she did the icing all by herself for Nana. She was very excited to make it for her Nana!

We are so grateful for my mom and all the time and effort and energy she puts into all our lives! She is a wise woman who I trust as an advisor more than anyone else on motherhood and marriage! Thank you for loving all of us mom, we love you more than you know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen, your momma is one of the wisest women I know too. she has been a mentor to me for the last 30 years.
Sandy