Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Baby Ben


Ben was born Friday morning at 11:30 after four VERY short hours in labor. He was 7 pounds 1 ounce and 18 inches long.

The best part is that Ben was born on his daddy's birthday!

So since I never got a chance to post it, "Happy Birthday to Jimmy and Happy Birthday to Ben!"

We are all thrilled and so happy to have our little guy here. He is so sweet and just adorable!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey Girl,
I have been patiently waiting for more info:) He is so cute and I guess short and fat too huh? Praise the Lord for answered prayer. Our God is so mighty and knows best. I know your recovery time will be much smoother now. I am here at the hospital all hooked up. Water is broken and Pitocen is going. I feel good now...secretly hoping my labor is as short as your was, but probably not huh? I can't beleive how quick you went...also an answered prayer. Can't wait to hear more from you about how he is and is personality, etc.