Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

This moment

This morning my little man came over and snuggled up with me and fell back to sleep for a while and as I was holding him I was so overcome with that moment. I know that in just a few short years he will be too big and too busy to snuggle with mom but most of all I was struck by the size of that little arm in my hand. So small and not so strong yet but soon to be a big strong bicep of a man. Time goes by way too fast and I hope remember to cherish each and every moment of the little years!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments: