Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Friday, December 16, 2011

Fun in the rain

Before the latest cold front set in today (and thank goodness it did... Nothing I hate more than a warm December) we had a nearly 70 degree day with an evening rain. I let the children go out and run around the backyard and splash in the puddles and, essentially get totally soaked. When I snapped these pics the girls had already headed back to get cleaned up for dinner but the boys played an extra 15 minutes or so (no surprise).

I really love watching them jump in puddles and get muddy... I think it is good for the soul! All children should do it often! :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments: