Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Special thank you to my hubby

My husband is such an incredible guy! I have had this MAJOR back issue all weekend that got progressively worse Sunday and Monday. By Monday afternoon I could barely walk it was hurting so bad... it's the kind of thing my parents from the panhandle of Texas taught me to call a "catch in my back" (anybody ever hear of calling it that???)... anyway! =)

My hubby took the day off today to take care of me and the girls so I could try and get better. The chiropractor and my midwife said lots of rest, hot baths, ice packs, tylenol and natural anti-inflammatories since you can't take the typical IBProfen anti-inflammatory when you are pregnant.

Jimmy did dishes, made breakfast, lunch and dinner, cleaned up the after meal mess, straightened the house, spent time with the girls, spent time taking care of me, etc. etc.... BUT, I really must say in his defense, today was really nothing special. Jimmy does things like dishes or folding laundry or making meals all the time. He has a true servants heart and I think that is why loving him is sooo easy. Not because of the things he does but because of the spirit in which he does them... I am blessed!!

I love you JZ!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Isn't is special to have such a wonderful husand? Sounds like he is such a servant. Hope your back gets to feeling better