Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Friday, January 30, 2009

Our new baby..

For some reason today I am feeling really sentimental about our new baby. I feel like it was only yesterday that I was sitting here pregnant with Serene and now it's another precious blessing inside. I wonder what he will look like.... what it will be like the first time we see him..... will he have a calm personality like Serene or will he be more strong-willed and feisty like our sweet Anna... will it be hard with three or will things flow like they did when Serene was added to our family.... will everyone automatically assume we are done having babies because "we got our boy".....

I've got a million questions like this running through my mind today. Mostly I just have this overwhelming excitement that we are being blessed again so soon with a precious baby! Thank you Lord for the three blessings we already have and the other ones we pray are in our future!

No comments: