Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Merry Christmas










This is obviously a late post but being that this has been a super busy couple of weeks I am actually surprised I am getting this done this quickly.

This was a wonderful Christmas season with lots of family and friends here to celebrate! Also, we had our sweet little Serene here for her first Christmas and that made it so special. Last year on Christmas we were only three days away from meeting her, although we didn't know it.

Thank you to my wonderful husband and children for making this time of year even more amazing for me than it was as a child. It is your sincere hearts and innocence that bring joy to my life. Thank you esp. to Jimmy who strives to make each day of December something special for all of us....trips to our favorite malls, special dinners we all cook together, lots of Christmas movie nights... your excited participation in all somewhat tedious or girly things I love to do like making gingerbread houses, baking cookies, wrapping presents and going to the symphony. I know those are not your favorite things by far but you smile and do them with me because you love me and care about what I care about. I only hope I give back to you as much self sacrifice as you give to me!

Merry (late but wonderful) Christmas!!!

On a side note: if Anna looks lethargic opening her gifts and a little sad... it's not because she didn't get what she wanted! =) She actually got sick that night with a pretty high fever. However, she got better in a day or two and all the presents suddenly seemed much more exciting to her!!!

No comments: