Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mothering these two precious girls

I think I have already posted this same thing on several other posts but I must say again just how much I love mothering these two precious girls! God has been so incredibly good to bless Jimmy and I with Anna and Serene and I hope He continues to bless with more amazing children! I never could have imagined that being a mom could be this fulfilling and rewarding. Seeing the smile on Serene's face and hearing her precious laugh. Watching Anna grow and learn new things every day. Seeing how much they both adore their daddy. This truly is a blessed life I have.

2 comments:

BraggFam said...

Hey Tarrah
I got your post. We would love that. We are right off 114 and 35w right by the motorspeedway. I have seriously thought of you guys, (I haven't met to many people down here who have even heard of Rob Bell.) Hopefully I will be at the May meeting, we are going to the beach for a week like May 9-17thish so I am hoping I don't miss it. But, that does sound great!!

Desiree said...

I really enjoy reading your blogs about motherhood! I am so happy that you are so fulfilled! It truly IS the best!! Plus, you got yourself a couple of real cuties and that never hurts! ;)