Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

14 weeks today


Today marks the beginning of the 14th week of this pregnancy. After many a morning, noon and night of being sick I am finally truly into the 2nd trimester. I pray that this marks the end of my continual trips to the nearest toilet. A few more weeks and we will be able to find out the sex of the baby. I actually thought for about a minute that we might not find out this time BUT, that was quickly overshadowed by my frantic need to plan. How could I make the perfect nursery out of yellow, green or some random neutral color.... ok, admittadly, I am a little anal. =) Anyway, stay tuned for that post. Oh and let me make my prediction early..... I think it's a boy....

Ok, I a posting a picture that has nothing to do with my 14th week of pregnancy but it's my fave pic this week. This was Friday night after dinner at Cowtown Sushi in Southlake... our favorite sushi place by far.

No comments: