Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Sunday, March 17, 2013

My precious first born

Oh oh oh how I love this girl!! She is so full of ideas and creativity. She never ceases to amaze me all the net ideas she comes up with for her and her siblings to do! She LOVES art and anything that involves hands on activity. She is just full of life and joy and energy!

Right now she is working on a quilt for her doll. I have no idea how to make a quilt so we are both learning as we go! Memories!!!!

1 comment:

Barbie said...

Dearest Tarrah & Family~
I just love reading about your children and your love & care for them. You are such a treasure to us. I have a sewing machine I could give Anna if you don't already have one. ;o)
Barbie