Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Six months old

Our little Patience Joy turned six months this past week. As with all my children, I was shocked at how quickly these six months have literally flown by. Our little newborn is gone and a baby quickly moving towards a toddler has come. No longer can I leave her in one spot and expect to come back and find her there. She is on the move... Not a full blown crawl, although, I see that happening any day... Right now it's more of a scoot and pull.

She is such a happy and cheerful child. Always, greeting you with a huge, heart melting smile. Giant chubby cheeks and toothless face of an angel! I am so very smitten with this tiny person and her overwhelming joy in life and happiness she brings every person in this house. I think back to before April 3 and wonder how we ever got along without her.

Anna picked the name Joy for Patience middle name and now I know why our hearts confirmed that to be the perfect name... This child is pure joy to all those her face graces. I love her more than I could ever describe and can't wait to watch and see all the exciting things the next six months hold for our precious little baby #5.

No comments: