Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekend in Austin

Jimmy and I spent last weekend having a lovely little getaway to Austin! It was a blast just the two of us eating at hole in the walls and walking around the campus... BUT, the highlight was taking in my first UT game!! It was sooo much fun!!!! I was so fascinated with all the tradition and songs and cheers. I loved watching Jimmy fall right back in step with all this and cheer on his longhorns! He graduated in 1998 and had only been back to one game since. I was thrilled to be his date at this one!

He also took me in the business school and showed me where several of his classes were! Since we didn't meet til long after college, it was neat to see where his life was at way back then and experience a small part of it!

I am so grateful for such a special time away with my sweet husband and very grateful for our sweet friends who took exceptional care of all our little ones while we were away!

Love you JZ!! Thank you so much for setting up this entire weekend for us... You are so wonderful and I love you so much!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

1 comment:

MEM said...

AHHH, a weekend away! So glad you enjoyed yourselves!