Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Exhausted

All the little people in our house have been sick this week and it has made for some seriously long nights and exhausting days.... BUT, it does seem that we are on the mend!

Thank goodness for this essential oil diffuser that we have been using to diffuse Thieves oil throughout the house to help kill germs in the air and open up our sinuses.... It has helped so much and makes the air smell yummolish! (yeah that's not a word)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

2 comments:

Debi said...

Tarrah -
I want one of these - we've had some sickness too ...
this sounds like a great idea. Where do I get one?
BTW - love your new look and your new home.:)
Blessings!

THZ said...

Hey Debi! We got ours at Sunflower Shop in Colleyville but you can get one at Central Market in Southlake. We love it!

Would you mind emailing me Hannahs email address. I know she is super busy getting ready to have baby girl #2 but I was hoping to see if I might get her to my house for lunch one day. I would so love to get to know her and I know my girls would live to meet her daughter!

Thanks Debi!