Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Monday, January 17, 2011

Christmas 2010














Obviously WAY behind here. These days I do all my blogging from my phone where I take most of my pics and just download them directly to the blog. However, I took these pics on the fabulous new camera Jimmy got me for Christmas so I actually had to download these to the Mac upstairs in the school room... took me a while to do that. =)

Highlights, all four children opening stockings, Anna and Ben playing the piano at my parents house, the silly string fight in my parents yard (thanks daddy for surprising us with that in our stockings) and of course the afternoon nap on daddy's lap in the big chair at pop and nana's house! It was a great Christmas!

No comments: