Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Screen door

Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9


A few weekends ago Jimmy and his Uncle Ken put up this screen door for me on our back door. It allows me to watch and listen to the children playing on the back porch without having any and all flying insects join me while I play in the kitchen. I love it! It is so much fun hearing the children play (ok and occasionally fight.... which is not fun to listen to but ANYWAY). I still can't get used to this massive expanse that is our backyard and how much our children are enjoying it. Now if only the weather would get nice... oh how I long for the weather to get nice! PLEASE I'm begging! =)

No comments: