Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Note from my man

I got this note from Jimmy this past week and I thought I would post it here...
So encouraging! I love him!

Sweetheart,

I know how hard your days often are pouring everything you have into four little ones who don't understand yet how much you are sacrificing for them. I just want you to know that I know and more importantly, God knows. I have never witnessed such constant selflessness and high character in my life. You are just as great as the greatest missionary! Just remember that the Lord has already promised you that he knows your efforts and sees all of the many sacrifices you make big and small each and every day for our family. The fruits of your efforts are difficult to see now but will manifest themselves for years into the future, long after we are gone. When ASBR+ are grown, they will be a testimony of the good work and tireless efforts you are investing in them now. They will truly be the heritage for us that God promises they will be becuase of your faithfulness and they will be greater than any other type of riches he could bless us with! I love you Sweetheart !

Hubby