Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Friday, January 8, 2010

On the move


It's official, Ben is on the move. I think I was in denial of how he kept ending up across the room when I would lay him down on the floor... maybe someone moved him, maybe one of the girls drug him over there =)

Today I witnessed it myself... YIKES! I am very happy he is progressing well but I am a little scared of this phase. He puts everything in his mouth so this means we have to watch out for every little thing on the floor.

Watch out world... here he comes.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Tarrah,
He is so big!!! Can you believe Judah won't even roll over from his back to his front yet? He's almost sitting up though...kinda seems backwards. I think he's too laid back to do otherwise. Can't believe our boys are old enough to be doing that. Serene looks absolutely adorable. Need to talk soon. Hope you're feeling well