Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Golf outing









Ever since Anna was in the womb Jimmy has talked about taking her golfing. He held off but has really talked it up to her for the last 4 years (her whole life). Finally this Sunday he could stand it no longer and decided this was the big day to take her to the range for the first time. She was so excited. She could barely wait to get there and get started. The funniest part though was that one of her biggest concerns was what she was going to wear. "Daddy, what do you wear to go golfing?" When she asked that, he rolled his eyes and stared straight at me... as if somehow I had caused those words to come out of her mouth! =) Whether it is my influence or not, she is a girly girl at heart and the skill of golfing will come second to making sure she is wearing the right outfit for the event! =) That is just our Anna... Oh and don't get him wrong... Jimmy LOVES that about her. He loves her girly girl side. He loves having a feminine little girl who wants to look pretty! BUT, regardless of it all she actually did really well at golfing. Which is really no surprise considering who her daddy is. Jimmy is a great golfer and I think he is pretty proud that his little girl has some "skills".

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I bet the girls had a lot of fun!! Isn't it just like a girl to make sure she has the right outfit on for the occasion. I love it!! Hope you are continuing to feel ok. I have been meaning to ask you what nursery bras you wear. Since we both have larger bust areas :( I wanted to know which ones you used and if you're happy with them. I used the ones from Motherhood with Libby and I wasn't pleased with them.