Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Monday, March 30, 2009

Belly shot


Ok, for the sake of my soon to be sister-in-law I am not going to call this my "preggo" picture. =) But, here is my "belly shot". This is 28 weeks.... I am guessing 10-12 weeks to go! Can't believe how fast time has gone by. We are all getting so excited to meet little Ben.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

HAHA! I guess I should be careful what I post in public!

But, I am SO glad you posted this because I have been dying to see your belly :o) You look so pretty and he's gonna be here so stinkin' soon!

Jennifer said...

Hey, thanks for finally posting a shot:) You look super amazing and so so cute. It doesn't look like you have gained hardly anything. It is going super fast. Are they going to go ahead and schedule a C-section earlier than your due date? Again, you look sooooo good for 28 weeks.