Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to my wonderful wife !


Hi All,

I just want to say to all who read this blog that I have the most amazing wife on the planet! Happy Birthday to Tarrah, you are the most amazing person I have ever known. The girls and I love you more than you could ever know! You are the best wife and mommy any family could possibly ask for! I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow and I can't wait to take you to the Mavs game! Love Jimmy

3 comments:

Desiree said...

Happy birthday Tarrah!!!

THZ said...

Thanks so much to my sweet hubby for hijacking my blog and sending me such a sweet message!

O Fam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Friend!!!