Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Thursday, November 27, 2008

A blog about my birthday

My birthday was Tuesday and despite horrific morning sickness all day I really had a quite enjoyable day. The girls and I spent the day here at home just relaxing and playing. We colored and did crafts (our usual daily activities) and we had a little picnic on the tile floor for lunch. In the evening the girls went to play at Pop and Nana's house and mommy and daddy had a date!

Jimmy gets lots of fabulous tickets with his job and he happened to have a set of Mavs tickets for my birthday! We ate in Victory Park with some friends and then attended what turned out to be a very exciting game. It was slow at first but the Mavs made a comeback at the end that had the crowd on it's feet for the last 10 straight minutes of the game! I love games like that and it was so kind of them to produce such a game just for my special day!

All in all my day was wonderful... the morning with my girls, the evening with my man! Thanks for the special day Anna, Serene and especially Jimmy! You make 32 feel like about 22! I love you all!

No comments: