Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Saturday, October 18, 2008

More about Serene

We just found out yesterday that Serene will have her first appointment at the NF clinic on JANUARY 13..... Yes, that's right, not until JANUARY... UGH! We are a little annoyed to say the least and I will also tell you that Cook Children's has been anything BUT helpful to deal with in this process. I know many people who have had great experiences with them but for us that has not been the case.

We are praying that anyone else we deal with will be friendly and kind and even helpful!!

Thanks again for all your prayers! We feel them!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Tarrah,

We are praying for little Serene and will lifting up her appointment to her Heavenly Father. Please keep up posted on how she is doing daily...Oh, I saw your post on the Above Rubies forum that your pregnant again!!! Congratulations. Guess what??? I am too and ours is due in June too...so how neat is that that we will be pregnant at exactly the same time. I came up with June 25th for my due date. What about you? Talk to you soon.

jannifergrier said...

Hello. My friend Jessica Morrison referred me to your blog because my three year old son Ryan was also diagnosed with NF this summer at Children's in Dallas. If you would be interested, I would love to talk more about it with you. My husband and I do not have NF and until a year ago, I had never heard of it. Our story started out with me asking my pediatrition about his birth marks also. And then they confirmed he had it this summer when he developed the lisch nodules on his eyes. I looked forward to talking to you more about it if you'd like!