Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Day!






Yesterday was a very fun Valentines Day! I made a special dinner for Jimmy and Anna and my mom and dad! Jimmy went to Sweet and Sassy and got Anna a little bracelet with hearts on it and a really neat butterfly shaped rice crispy treat covered in colorful chocolate! It was such a sweet gift and she felt VERY special being her daddy's little valentine!!

BUT, the best part of the whole night was a loud knock at the door and IT WAS MY BROTHER all the way from Orlando!!! AWESOME surprise... I almost dropped the baby I was so excited!!! =) What a special night. I love being with my sweet family so much!

1 comment:

Jess said...

What a great Valentines treat!