Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Football....finally


After 7 long months since the Superbowl it is finally football season again! I LOVE this time of year. Granted my priorities have GREATLY changed since Dec. 9, 2004 when my precious girl came into my life but I still catch the games when I can and LOVE the fact that my hubby is a even bigger fan than me! Watching sports has been a special part of our lives together and esp. watching football ever since we first met. We play 2 fantasy leagues together and it makes for the best fall fun ever! I guess it is our guilty pleasure.

Now if I could just get the weather to change and feel a little cool in the air it would be that much better!

Oh and of course, GO COWBOYS!!!!

(here is a pic of us after we went to the Cowboy game for my bday last year)

No comments: