Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Favorite pics from this week





Here are my favorite pics from this week... the first set being Anna with her ballet outfit and winter hat on. She told me she was "cathead ballerina" (the cat ears on the hat I supposed). The next set are her swimming at mom and dads today... I took these because I am fairly certain that our time of swimming for this summer is coming to a close. Probably only a few more weeks so I wanted to get some pics in before I forgot! She loves the water, although she is not nearly as crazy about it as I am!!

No comments: