Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Weekend




I love these long weekends where we don't have any real plans. We sleep in and just let the day take us where it will. I live for these times!

Friday night Jimmy and I went to see BodyWorlds in Dallas and of course had to go to Cafe Brazil for dinner. We love that place at 3am, 3pm, dinner, lunch, breakfast, etc. etc....

BodyWorlds was interesting. I don't really know what I thought about it.

Cafe Brazil hazelnut coffee and just spending some time alone with my hubby was the highlight of the night for me!!


Saturday we randomly decided to take Anna to the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History. She had a blast and loved seeing the stars at the Plantarium. We had lunch at Fuzzy's Taco's which I highly recommend if you haven't been there. We love the one at the corner of Berry and University basically on the TCU campus! GO!

The rest of the weekend was slow, uneventful and WONDERFUL! We all needed the relaxation!

1 comment:

lindsayloo said...

i love that picture of Anna with the grocery cart. She is sooo funny.