Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Paint

For a very long time I've thought it would be so wonderful to have a beautiful oil painting of my children. I love photos but there is something so incredible about faces captured on canvas in oil. Well as always, my amazing husband knew just what I wanted and commissioned this unbelievable painting of my very favorite photograph of our children. I love this painting for obvious reasons... Like my five gorgeous children in it but I also love how it captures the beauty of the pond, the white fence and the way the fall colors were just showing themselves in the hints of yellows among the greens! I'm overwhelmed at this stunning painting every time I look at it! Love! 

No comments: