Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful

Today I am so overwhelmingly thankful for these six people in my life! They bring immeasurable amounts of joy and peace to my life. I admit I take it for granted as life goes on and the daily grind of managing the lives of five small people exhausts my body, brain and soul.... But I am grateful for it all, the dirty diapers, the dirty dishes, the messy house, the meals, the laundry... Etc... It takes these six amazing people to create all that work. So I wouldn't trade the work... Ever! I cherish every towel I fold, every toy I pick up a thousand times, every meal I make, every night I stay up with a sick little one, and every moment in between. This is the best life ever and I am eternally grateful for every day of it!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Scentsibly Prepared said...

Wow - looks super cold where you are! We were out in our shorts on Thanksgiving!