Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mornings around here

I want to record these pictures of what mornings looked like at this point in our lives so someday when they are older I can always remember these times. Summer morning, children peacefully sleeping, sunshine starting to come thru the windows... The anticipation of quiet turning to the busy wonderful craziness of our typical day.

I love to watch them sleep but I really love it when they gradually start waking and drift in one by one with sleepy eyed hugs and snuggles! I sure do love each of these sweet kiddos!

(by the way.. Don't hate and talk bad about me cause my baby sleeps on her tummy... All my babies have.)

No comments: