Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Random sleep photos

When my children were babies I was obsessed with taking pictures of them sleeping .. It seems that hasn't changed. :) Here is one of Ben... While watching an afternoon show he just couldn't stay awake, even while standing! :)

Then, I adore this photo. Most days I pile all the kiddos in our bed and we read our library books or watch a boring show (to induce sleep). On this day Anna wanted Ben to get to sleep fast so we (the three girls) could do our usual routine of getting up and going in the living room to play board games or start dinner or read more library books. I think this day it was a book day BUT as she was trying to comfort him to sleep she and Serene both dosed off as well. I spent the next two hours in front of my new MAC with hot tea and pinterest.... Yep, just being lazy!!!! :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments: