Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Monday, January 30, 2012

So grateful for JZ

I have been overwhelmed today at how incredibly blessed I am to have my amazing husband! I never could have imagined finding someone to have so much fun with, laugh so hard with, be so madly in love with and just enjoy the reality of everyday life with.

He is such an unbelievably dedicated father. He loves playing with the kiddos, always thinking up new games... Oh and somehow he always finds a way to weave a math lesson into just about any activity (a huge plus for a homeschool mom)!

He wont run a single errand without taking his little carbon copy Ben with him. He loves having him around and Ben knows it! He is building relationships with each of our children that are so real and make such a difference in who they are becoming.

I am just so proud of the kind of person he is and is ever learning to be. He is so generous with his time and resources, always willing to help in any way. He is incredibly unselfish and blesses my life in countless ways.

Mostly I just love how much he makes me laugh... At least once a day I am hysterical over something hilarious he says or does... It's just a fun life we live!

Love you JZ... Forever!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

1 comment:

Gary said...

Can you hear us over here thanking God for answering the prayers we prayed for you and your husband to be before either of you were born?? What an amazing God!!!! We are thankful that Jimmy Zimmerman walked into your life and ours, too!!!