Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Friday, September 9, 2011

My preppy boy

We were sorting thru fall clothes the other day and the girls found this outfit my mom bought for Ben when he was just a baby. She loved it and had to have it to she bought it about 2 years in advance. When the girls found it they insisted on dressing Ben up in it and once he saw the tie he was all in! Daddy wears a tie to work everyday and since Ben tries to copy EVERYTHING Jimmy does he was giddy to have a tie on. So giddy in fact that he wore the outfit ALL DAY. He took a nap in it. He went to the playground in it. He played in the sand in it. He had snack time in it. He went hysterical when I tried to take it off and I finally figured out what was going on.... He wanted Daddy to see him in it. So, I went with it and once Daddy did get home he was so excited to show Daddy that they matched.

I don't really know if there is anything sweeter than a little boy who wants to be exactly like his dad! I am so glad he has a dad that is truly someone to be looked up to and copied!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments: