Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Tomatoes and pocaduls

There are a few sweet things Serene is saying right now that I must make note of in order to always remember these things even when she is a grown lady!

First off popsicles are "pocaduls"..... This is one we just love hearing her say!

Tonight as a huge storm was rolling in she and Daddy turned on the weather to make sure no tornadoes were coming our way, she ran in to the bedroom to tell me with a big smile "there's no tomatoes mommy, no tomatoes yay!!"

Lastly, another favorite of ours "I ga no".... "Serene, How much is 100 + 100?" Serene: "I ga no" ....

Oh my gosh she is sooo stinkin cute!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments: