Psalm 127:3-5

Behold children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a mighty warrior, so are the children of one's youth.
How blessed are those whose quiver is full of them
."

Friday, March 25, 2011

Back trouble AGAIN

I have been dealing with serious back problems again for the last two weeks... Ugh. Up until Monday of this week, I was using a walker... Nice I know. It has been an emotional roller coaster too just being so unable to do anything at all.

I have been incredibly blessed to have generous people who stepped in everyday the last two weeks to be here with me all day long while Jimmy was at work. I can't lift or carry babies at all so you can see how essential this help has been to keep our family functioning.

My mother-in-law, my mother, my dad and my amazing husband have done so much for the children and I this week. They have all gone above and beyond to do anything and everything to help.... I am incredibly blessed... Incredibly!

My amazing husband has been 100% mom and dad to us this entire past weekend. He has cooked meals, cleaned house, done dishes, taken the children to the park, given baths, single handedly gotten all four children ready for bed (a challenge for anyone), grocery shopped, been my chauffeur to countless chiropractor appointments, etc etc!

Yep, it is confirmed.... I have an amazing selfless husband! I love him so much!

I have to brag on his meals too while I am at it.

He homemade amazing meals all last weekend!

Bacon
Breakfast casseole with extra sharp cheddar, roasted new potatoes, and roma tomatos.
Grain free cocoa muffins

Grass fed beef patties
Roasted rosemary potatoes
Dutch oven brussel sprouts (my all time favorite!!), carrots and onions

Grain free chocolate cupcakes with grass fed buttercream chocolate
icing

Super healthy and super yummy!!

Superhusband!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments: