Here are just a few of the things our little man is up to these days....
1. As shown in the post below I found him IN the sink in our master bathroom
2. He climbs the OUTSIDE edge of our staircase holding on to the railing (fortunately, so far he will only go to about the 4th step... which puts him on about a 3 ft. ledge... LOVELY)
3. He climbs up and goes headfirst down the slide at any playground or swing set he can find
4. It is a common site to find him sitting ON our school table
5. He LOVES watching any sport that involves a ball... he jumps, claps and then sits totally enthralled
6. He LOVES to play with the little plastic golf clubs Jimmy bought him. The first thing he does in the morning is find a club and ball and start hitting. He can actually hit the ball really well and I can't even tell you how proud this makes his daddy... ok and me too =)
7. If he can't find a golf club and we are outside he gets a stick and rock and starts using those as a make shift club and ball
8. He says "ball" (shocking), "dada" and "up"... those are the only ones we have been sure of
9. He is such a sweet little man.. he gives the biggest hugs and loves to give mommy and daddy kisses... he won't kiss his sisters =)
10. He has really started taking a liking to his little brother and comes up and "pats" his head... some might call it hitting but he does it with lots of love =)
11. He is fascinating with electrical sockets which has caused us to up the level of our electrical outlet "security"
12. He could stay outside ALL day
13. He loves to sleep next to his daddy and does a few nights a week
14. He is trying to go to one nap a day but for the most part I'm still getting him to take his usual 10:00 and 2:00 nap!!!!!!!
15. The other day we found him at the top of a ladder that was left in our closet .... oh yeah, he had just gotten out of the bathtub and didn't have on a stitch of clothing
16. He loves his Pop and always wants him to pick him up and carry him around every time he is around him.. I see these two being big buddies
17. He LOVES to go on errands with daddy on the weekends... they have already made many trips to Lowes together
18. He LOVES his big sister Anna and always hugs and loves on her
19. He has an interesting relationship with Serene... she tries to baby him and he hates it.. it is hilarious to watch. They have an interesting bond yet on the other hand they fight over toys... they are like an old married couple... they love each other but it is hard to tell sometimes =)
20. He will go all the way to the back of our two acres by himself and never care of notice that mommy or daddy is WAY far from him
21. He LOVES animals and will chase after any squirrel, dog, bird etc. that he sees